We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time by posting notice on Our online store at http://moodo.co/ with a five (5) day advance notice. Your continued use of the Service shall constitute your consent to any changes made. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use the Service. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes. We may notify you through our Service additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific portions of the Service.
This Policy is an integral part of the Our Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
In the course of using the Service, you or others may provide Us with certain information relating to you, including without limitation Personally identifiable and Non-Presonally identifiable information that We collect on your behalf as part of the Service and information related to you that is added to the Service through any interface or mechanism, such as social networks and applications and any other means (“Personal Content“).
Your use of our Service is purely voluntary by You. You understand and agree that you have no legal obligation to provide Us with any Personal Content, and the provision of it is solely based on your free will. However, you are aware that without the provision of your Personal Content you will not be able to sign-up and/or receive Our Service.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personal Content provided by you or a third party that may personally identify you, either alone or in combination with other information, includes, without limitation, information that you provide about yourself when registering for or purchasing from Our Service (such as name, e-mail address, home address and location, telephone number, serial number of your MoodoTM, birth date, gender).
To the extent you shall allow integration between the Service and any social network or service, We may collect information which is stored in your profile of such social network, including additional contact details, pictures and friends/connections list.
Such Personal Identifiable Information shall be used only pursuant to this Policy.
By providing Us any Personally Identifiable Information, you hereby warrant and represent that such Personally Identifiable Information is yours, you have the legal right to provide us such information and it is complete, accurate and true.
When you provide Us with Personally Identifiable Information you hereby grant Us an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, unlimited license (with the right to sub-license), to use your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with the terms of this Policy so that we can provide Our Service to You. You hereby agree that Personally Identifiable Information shall be used by Us and/or our third-party service provides working on our behalf for the provision of the Services, only pursuant to this Policy.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personal Identifiable Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration and troubleshooting of the Service, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide to you service announcements, (v) to provide us with statistical data, (vi) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, (vii) to better understand your needs both on an aggregated and individualized basis in order to improve our service, (viii) to communicate with you and contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Service, (ix) provide you offers from Us and/or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting (including Promotional Materials, as defined below), (x) disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on Our behalf provided that they agree to keep your Personally Identifiable Information confidential (including without limitation, for storage and/or back up purposes, for shippers of our products, etc.), and (xi) as otherwise authorized by you. We will disclose Personal Identifiable Information only in accordance with applicable law.
NON PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Personal content that does not personally identify you, including without limitation (“Non-Personal Identifiable Information“): (a) information that is linked or reasonably linkable to a particular computer or device; browser and device information; anonymous traffic data; etc.; (b) any information that We collect about You, including without limitations though surveys and analysis results, provided, however, that any and all such information has been detached and stripped of any and all Personally Identifiable Information, and as such does not and cannot personally identify You as an individual, and is not combined with information that personally identifies You.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information may be collected by Us in the following ways:
- Information regarding your use of the Service, including without limitation, what actions you conducted with our Service and when, and what capsules are being used by you, preferred capsules and scent sets and variations;
- Information that your browser sends when you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s and mobile device’s Internet Protocol address, location, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you access the Service, operating system type and version; time spent on the Services; and information you search for using the Service.
- Like many services, We use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing and aggregate usage of the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service. Other websites and applications may also place or read cookies on your browser. This Policy, however, does not cover such third parties’ use of the data as described under “Links to Third Party Policies”.
- We may use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Service. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experience. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze Service data or provide other services on Our behalf. Such third parties may combine the information that We provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data. For additional information about the nature of information collected through the Google Analytics services, press here.
HOW WE USE NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We use information that is Non-Personal Identifiable Information for the purposes set forth in respect to use of Personal Identifiable Infromation, and in addition for research or other commercial purposes, and (ii) disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on Our behalf (including without limitation, shippers of our products).
Some browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which the browser communicates. There is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard for responding is established, We may revisit its policy on responding to these signals.
THIRD PARTY POLICIES
Our Service may contain links to third party websites and applications (such as social networks, etc.). However this Policy applies only to the Service. We do not exercise control over links from within the Service. These other sources may collect data or solicit personal information from you, and they follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of the other sources before using their services. We do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share the information about you, including any information provided by you, as follows:
- Authorized Disclosure. We may make your Personal Identifiable Information available to third parties that are authorized by you to receive such content.
- Third Party Providers. We use third party services to conduct our business, for example, in delivery of the Service, shipping, cloud or internet-based storage and data processing solutions. Such third party services are subject to confidentiality obligations and may use your Personal Identifiable Information only for fulfilling their obligations to Us. These third party services are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are obligated to keep your information confidential.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for research, industry analysis, demographic profiling and other commercial purposes.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Identifiable Information with Non-Personal Identifiable Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Identifiable Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Identifiable Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We will disclose any Personal Content to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL CONTENT
You may review, update, correct or delete Personal Content from your account, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons. You may provide Us with a request to update, amendment and/or delete you Personal Content by contacting us at [email protected] . We will act, subject to applicable Governing Law, to comply with your request. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated and as such, you will not be able to use Our Service.
Subject to applicable law, we may retain any deleted information in our records and use such information pursuant to our policies as then in effect as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
If and to the extent you opt-in and mark the relevant check-box that you are interested in receiving updates and/or promotional and/or marketing and/or advertising material from Us (the “Promotional Material(s)“), you explicitly consent, pursuant to applicable law, to receive from Us advertising and/or promotional material about Us and/or the Service via different media, including but not limited to e-mail, fax, automated voice-messages and text messages. Please note, that if you no longer interested in receiving Promotional Materials, you can opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in Promotional Material itself or by notifying Us at [email protected] , and following the receipt of an opt-out request we will remove you from the Promotional Material’s mailing list.
We are concerned with safeguarding your Personal Identifiable Information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your Personal Identifiable Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that any information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR WHEN USING THE SERVICE.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, MoodoTM, computer and other devices and by, among other things, signing off after using a shared device, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
If you receive an e-mail or notice asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at [email protected] .
INTERNATIONAL PROCESSING OR TRANSFER
You are aware and agree that Your Personal Content may be processed, maintained, stored or transferred, if applicable, to the European Union, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction, and You hereby provide your informed consent to the use and/or process and/or storage and/or transfer of such Personal Content (including, without limitations, your Personally Identifiable Information) to countries outside your state or country.
OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
The Services is intended for a general, adult audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors aged 18 or younger. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Content without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected] .
SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, USA
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] .
Copyright © 2017, Agan Aroma. All rights reserved.